Facilities & Equipment
Find flexibility and specialization all in one place.
We are the right size to meet all your development, manufacturing and packaging needs. Our world-class oral solid dose development and manufacturing space covers approximately 120,000 square feet, with warehousing, manufacturing, packaging, quality control labs, R&D facilities and more.
Our laboratories have the ability to develop testing methods and perform raw material, in-process, and finished product testing. Our labs utilize the latest Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and data acquisition systems to manage, track, test, and approve test samples and results.
- Chromatography (UPLC/HPLC with UV, PDA, and QDA; GC with FID)
- Dissolution (USP Apparatus 1 and 2 with auto samplers and/or fiber optic UV)
- Moisture analysis (Karl Fischer, Halogen Moisture Analyzers and traditional LOD)
- Particle size analysis (nanometer to millimeter range, wet and dry)
- Melting point densitometer
- Refractive index
- Total organic carbon
- Air sampling
Development and Commercial-scale Equipment
We have equipment for everything from product development to commercialization-scale manufacturing.
- Encapsulation, hard gelatin (up to 4 individual pellet fills per capsule)
- Tableting (single and bilayer)
- Tablet coating (solvent capable)
- Fluid-bed granulation and coating (solvent capable)
- Rotary granulation, powder layering and coating (solvent capable)
- Fluid-bed and tray oven drying
- FitzMill® and Comil® milling
We can package anything from open label clinical supplies to commercial size batches. Our packaging operation includes the following capabilities:
- DSCSA compliant serialization standards
- Laser printing on white or black background
- Various size capsules and tablets
- Round or square bottles
- Various fill counts
- Cotton and desiccant