Facilities & Equipment
Find flexibility and specialization all in one place.
We are the right size to meet all your development, manufacturing and packaging needs. Our world-class solid oral dose development and manufacturing facility covers approximately 97,000 square feet, with warehousing, manufacturing, packaging, quality control labs, R&D facilities and more.
Our laboratories have the ability to develop testing methods and perform raw material, in-process, and finished product testing. Our labs utilize the latest Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) and data acquisition systems to manage, track, test, and approve test samples and results.
- Chromatography (UPLC/HPLC with UV, PDA, and QDA; GC with FID)
- Dissolution (USP Apparatus 1 and 2 with auto samplers and/or fiber optic UV)
- Moisture analysis (Karl Fischer, Halogen Moisture Analyzers and traditional LOD)
- Particle size analysis (nanometer to millimeter range, wet and dry)
- Melting point Densitometer
- Refractive index
- Total organic carbon
- Air sampling
Development and Commercial-scale Equipment
We have equipment for everything from product development to commercialization-scale manufacturing.
- Encapsulation, hard gelatin (up to 4 individual pellet fills per capsule)
- Tableting (single and bilayer)
- Tablet coating (solvent capable)
- Fluid-bed granulation and coating (solvent capable)
- Rotary granulation, powder layering, and coating (solvent capable)
- Fluid-bed and tray oven drying
- Fitzmill and Comil milling
We can package anything from open label clinical supplies to commercial size batches. Our Packaging operation has an annual maximum capacity of 2.5 million bottles, which includes the following capabilities:
- DSCSA compliant serialization standards
- Laser printing on white or black background
- Various size capsules and tablets
- Round or square bottles
- Various fill counts
- Cotton and desiccant